We believe in transparency and authenticity, which is why we clearly state the purpose of providing information for the collected data. If any time, you feel that your personal information is misused, then you can reach out to us, and we will promptly respond to all your kind requests.
How do we use your sensitive information?
Accountings.us is the owner of the data gathered through our website. We can further use this information to connect with you for providing website-related news and the latest services, such as monitoring and monitoring and enhancing our website’s speed and performance, tracking the visitors and their geographical location and sharing the latest deals and offers through our website.
Whenever you hire our services, then we use some of your sensitive information for sharing it with our other partners, which will be more beneficial for you, i.e. courier partners, vendors, credit card processing companies, etc. Accountings.us strictly prohibits unauthorized persons and organizations from accessing our personal information that you may get from our website.
Cookies stored in your web browser and device are small bits of essential information used to keep track of various aspects of your site visit. It gives us the advantage of serving you with uninterrupted services, and we won’t use your browser’s cookies to gain some personal and sensitive information for other purposes.
Assurance of Complete Data Security
The security measures which we take care of at utmost priority to keep your data safe and secure are as follows:
- Device login password authentication
- Building security
- Disallowing access to firm premises
- Off-site data backup
- Different and unique client identifiers
- Internet and email policy
- Confidential clauses, as mentioned in employment agreements
- Computer firewalls and intrusion detection.
Information We Collected From You
- For sales, payment and registration purposes, we may ask you to provide your personal information, including your email address, credit card number, phone number, billing and shipping address, etc.
- We will also ask you to provide details about your account and purchasing information. We collect this information as a part of the services provided to you.
- Personal details, such as name, and contact details, are asked to deliver the services and provide better assistance.
- We also ask the users to share their feedback on our services.