Sage 300 is an enterprise solution that is mostly used by small and medium-sized businesses. It helps in streamlining the business operations such as accounting, distribution, warehousing and manufacturing. Despite being an incredible software it is prominent to certain technical glitches. One of them is Sage 300 keeps crashing after the Windows 10 issue that mainly occurs while accessing the software.
Whenever the error occurs, it interrupts the ongoing work and leads to delay in business accounting tasks. Therefore, it is essential to figure out the error as soon as possible so that you can continue your work without any further delays. Continue reading this blog, to gain in-depth information on how to fix Sage 300 keeps crashing issue.
Table of Contents
Reasons Why You Come Across Sage 300 Keeps Crashing in Windows 10
Wondering why you end up with Sage 300 keeps crashing after Windows 10 issue? If yes, then you have reached the right spot. Below, we have discussed some factors that are responsible for this issue. Check them out.
- Fault in the installation of Sage 300 application.
- Sometimes, it may occur when your system is unable to fulfill the basic system requirements to run the Sage 300 application.
- It might be due to a corrupt installation of Windows 10 update.
- You haven’t updated the Sage 300 application to the latest launched version.
Scenarios When You Can Identify Sage 300 Keeps Crashing in Windows 10
After understanding the root causes, you must be aware of the signs and symptoms that will help you recognize Sage 300 keeps crashing after Windows 10 issue.
- The users won’t be able to access the Sage 300 application.
- You might discover the poor performance of your computer system.
- In certain instances, you might see that your system starts freezing frequently.
- Sometimes, when you try to load Sage 300 applications it starts freezing.
Simple Tricks to Deal With Sage 300 Keeps Crashing After Windows 10 Issue
In this blog section, we have elaborated the simple ways using which you can tackle Sage 300 keeps crashing issue. Apply the solutions that are best as per the cause of the error so that you can fix the issue easily.
Troubleshooting Method 1: Launch the Sage Software in Compatibility Mode
Opening the Sage 300 software in the compatibility mode will help you deal with the Sage 300 keeps crashing after Windows 10 issue.
- Initially, look for the Sage icon on your desktop and right-click on it.
- After this, opt for the highlighted Properties option from the lists of options.
- Proceed further by tapping on the Compatibility tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the Compatibility mode box and from the drop-down menu click Windows 10.
- Now, hit the OK button to go further.
- Next, launch the Sage 300 application within the admin mode.
- Later on, verify that the scales of High DPI obtains a higher priority.
- You are supposed to perform the above-mentioned procedure on all the Windows 10 devices and the server.
Troubleshooting Method 2: Shut Down the Services Running In the Background
Sometimes the software starts freezing due to the interruption of the background processes. Therefore, to fix the issue it is best to close all the services running in the background. For that, implement the steps written below.
- Primarily, launch the Task Manager on your device.
- Afterwards, go to More Details followed by the Details option.
- Now, from the lists of options end both “w3dbsmgr.exe” and “Peachw.exe” processes.
- Subsequently, launch the Run window by hitting the Windows + R keys together.
- In the run command window insert “services.msc” and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Later on, right-click on the PSQL and Pervasive Workgroup Engine.
- Furthermore, opt for the Stop button and check whether the issue still persists.
Troubleshooting Method 3: Relaunch the Actian/Pervasive
Ensure that you are relaunching the pervasive engine on the workstation which is hosting your data file. To do so, go through the instructions given below attentively.
- In the beginning, ensure that you must sign-in to your device with the proper administrative credentials.
- After this, hit the Start menu and move to the Settings menu.
- Navigate to the Control Panel and tap on the Administrative Tools tab twice.
- Next, double-tap on the Services tab and search for the Pervasive PSQL Client Engine.
- Right-click on the PSQL Client Engine and opt for the Stop option.
- At last, right-click on the PSQL Client Engine once again to choose the Restart option.
We hope that now you can easily resolve Sage 300 keeps crashing after Windows 10 issue by following the troubleshooting methods given above. If still the issue exists, consult with our professionals anytime through live chat facility.