It is essential to upgrade Sage 50 old to 2023 version to get your hands on the newly launched and robust security features of the software. However, to upgrade to Sage 50 latest version, the users must purchase a new license key to activate the upgraded product.
In this comprehensive post, we are going to discuss all the stepwise instructions to upgrade the Sage 50 old version to the latest release 2023.
Table of Contents
What are the advantages of upgrading Sage 50 to the latest version?
Sage 50 software helps users simplify and streamline their accounting and bookkeeping activities. The users must have to upgrade Sage 50 to the upgraded version to get access to the following benefits:
1. You can connect your bank account, share company data and attach customer payments using a single login across all your connected services.
2. Also, you can obtain solutions for manual accounting and mistakes made by humans.
3. Gmail which is upgraded to the latest version to meet Google’s new security standards, will provide you with upgraded security.
4. With the upgraded features of Sage 50, you can access automated capabilities consisting of costing, invoicing, bills, and receipts. Thus, it will help Sage 50 users to eliminate the tasks of human data entry tasks.
What are the Features that are Included In Sage 50 2023?
Here, we have explained the features recently updated in the Sage 50 2023 version. Read the below-listed pointers attentively.
1. Bank Feeds:-
There are some improvements in the bank feeds feature to provide its users with a fast and seamless experience. Thus, it also ensures you to enhance your banking experience while connecting your bank account with Sage 50.
2. Actian Zen v15.1 Database:-
With the upgraded version of Sage 50 2023 the database is converted into Actian Zen c15.1 to run your business smoothly.
3. Compatible with Windows 11 Operating System:-
No matter whether you decide to install Sage 50 on a new system or upgrade the current version, Sage 50 2023 Us Edition is already updated. You can easily operate this accounting application on the Windows 11 operating system.
Prerequisites Required Before Upgrading Sage 50 software
If you want to upgrade successfully, consider the following things in mind. As a result, it will help you upgrade the Sage application from the older to the upgraded version.
1. Check that your system is well-connected with a good internet connection throughout the process.
2. You must exit from all the processes running in the background.
3. Moreover, you must check that your device must meet the basic system requirements to run Sage software smoothly.
4. Also, you must ensure that you have disabled the Windows Firewall and antivirus software temporarily.
Here’s How to Upgrade Sage 50 Old to 2023 Version
It is essential to upgrade Sage 50 Old to 2023 version to enjoy the newly launched features of the application. Are you fed up searching for the correct way to upgrade Sage 50? Don’t Panic!! Instead, go through the stepwise instructions given below to do the same.
1st Phase: Upgrade Sage 50 application to the New Version 2023
1. In the initial stage, login to your Sage 50 software with the proper admin credentials.
2. Afterwards, go to the Help menu and Upgrade your Sage 50 accounting software.
3. If you notice that the Upgrade button is grayed out, launch the program again in single-user mode.
4. As a result, it will take you to the Sage 50 Product Details window. Here, you must change the old serial number to the new one.
5. If you are connected to the internet, tap on the Recover my key code option from the window of Online Sage 50.
6. On the other hand, if you aren’t connected to the internet connection, step 4 doesn’t work. In that scenario, you must opt for the Use this key code and then insert it manually.
7. Ultimately, you are supposed to repeat the above-listed steps on all your workstations while accessing Sage 50.
2nd Phase: Attaching Or Altering User Licenses
1. Initially, on every computer accessing Sage 50, launch the file using the admin credentials.
2. Move further by tapping the Help menu and upgrading the Sage 50 product.
3. Now, you must replace the old serial number with the new one by entering it into the required text field.
4. The serial number will reflect how many user licenses are currently available for Use.
5. Finally, hit the OK button to obtain the key code online.
3rd Phase: Upgrade From Sage 50 Pro, Premium, or Quantum Edition to Accountant Edition
1. You must uninstall and install the Sage 50 software using the same installer file.
2. Then, repeat the same process on different computers.
So, here we conclude this post and hope you have a better understanding of upgrading Sage 50 old to 2023 version. If you still encounter the issue while upgrading to the upgraded version, connect with our experts through live chat. Alternatively, you may send a message to our professionals and obtain quick assistance to eliminate the issue quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions
To upgrade the Sage 50 from the old version to the latest 2023, you consider the following points in mind.
- Ensure that your device must have a free disk space up to 1 GB.
- You must have Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 operating systems to run the software smoothly.
- The users must have a minimum RAM of 4 GB to run the software seamlessly.
- Moreover, the users must require Internet Explorer 11.0.
Yes, you can easily update the Sage 50 account from the older version to the new one by implementing the steps below.
- Initially, get the upgraded version of Sage 50 2023 US Edition on your device.
- After this, look for the downloaded setup file of Sage 50 and double-tap on it to open.
- Go through the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process and hit the Next option.
- Once the installation is over, you can easily utilize the Sage 50 2023 application.
Once you have successfully added the second version of Sage software, move to the File menu. After this, tap on the Switch sage 50 version tab to convert it into another version. You don’t have to shut down the older version before accessing the newer version.