Printers are one of the essential devices in workplaces. There are several providers of printers that help you print your documents into hard copies. However, while doing this, you might bump into different kinds of issues, and Sage 50 Printer not Activated Error code 30 is one of them. This error mainly occurs when the printer is not configured properly. Sage printer inactive error code 30 also pops up on your screen when the user is trying to email or print forms, PDF files, reports, or other documents. An outdated version of Sage software or missing drivers may be the major reasons behind such errors.
This Sage printer error prevents the user from generating invoices and submitting them from QuickBooks Pro 2015 version on Windows 8.1. While attempting to submit an invoice, it displays an error message stating, “Your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not create the necessary PDF files.” Hence, it is important to repair it at the earliest as it’ll keep interrupting your printing process.
Table of Contents
What promotes Sage 50 Printer not Activated?
Sage 50 Printer not Activated Error Code 30 is a common error usually seen in the US edition of the Sage 50 solution. This software can be installed on the system with Windows Operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10. There are multiple factors that might contribute to Printer not Activated Error Code 30; a few of them are enumerated below:
- User Account Control (UAC) is enabled.
- Incompatibility of the email program.
- Damaged Windows Profile.
- The Microsoft updates installation needs to be done.
- Use Sage 50 E-mail writer as a printer.
- Damaged Email Writer.
- The customized forms are damaged.
- Improper Settings on Sage 50 E-mail Writer.
- The printer drivers are not working appropriately.
- The Amyuni driver is not updated.
- Set Virtual Printer as a Default Printer.
Most Effective Solutions to Resolve Sage 50 Printer not Activated Error 30!
This printer error arises when you attach a printer to your Sage 50 software, and due to any anonymous reason, it’s not functioning properly. Once you’re done with identifying the causes, now it is time to fix Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 30. Let’s have a look at some troubleshooting fixations described below:
Solution 1: Run both Sage and the Email Program as an Administrator
- To start off, close Sage 50 and Outlook or other email programs.
- Now, hit right-click on the Sage 50 icon, and then choose the Properties option.
- Navigate to the Compatibility Tab, and then click on the Change settings for all users tab.
- After this, select Run this program as Administrator and tap on Apply, then press OK.
- Repeat the same steps 2-4 for your email program icon.
- Open Sage and the email program.
- At last, open the Sage 50 email program and verify that you are now able to email without issue/error.
Solution 2: Disable the Sage 50 Email Writer
- In the inception, go to the Start menu and then hold down the Windows + R keys to open the Control Panel.
- Now, choose Devices and Printers from the drop-down menu.
- Click right on the Sage 50 Email Writer option, and then tap on Remove Device.
- After this, remove any other Peachtree Email Writer or Sage Email Writer and then choose any available printer.
- You must select Print server properties and hit the Drivers tab.
- Furthermore, click Amyuni Document Converter 450, and then press Remove and OK.
- Open the Drivers tab and go back to Print Server Properties.
- The final step is to hit the Drivers tab and uninstall Amyuni Document Converter 300 or 500, then click OK.
Run Repair for the Sage 50 Program!
- Firstly, open the Start menu and press Windows + R keys to hover over the Control Panel.
- Now, proceed to the Programs and Features option.
- Also, choose Sage 50 and tap on Repair.
The installation wizard will open up and perform the repair function. You can also repair this accounting software by running the installer and selecting the Repair option. Once done, now you need to add the Sage 50 email writer back into Devices and Printers.
Check out the Below-Given steps to Proceed Further:
- To begin with, navigate to the Devices and Printers under the Control Panel.
- Now, hit right-click on Sage 50 Email Writer, and then choose Printer properties. The Sage email writer can also be with the title Peachtree Email Writer.
- Hit the Ports tab and then press the Add Port button.
- Thereafter, tap on Local Port and then select the New Port tab.
- You must enter PDF1 as a port name and then press OK.
- Moving ahead, click on the Advanced tab and then hit the radio tab so that the program finishes printing faster.
- Tick mark the Enable Advanced Printing feature checkbox and then tap on the Radio button that says, “Do not print directly to the printer.”
8. In the end, follow the on-screen instructions and click Apply, then select OK.
Solution 3: Set the Actual Printer as a Default Printer
- Go to the Start menu and then open the Control Panel window.
- Now, select the Printer and Faxes in Windows XP, Hardware and Sounds in Windows Vista, or Devices and Printers in Windows 7 and higher.
- You need to check all the installed virtual and physical printers on your system.
- Afterward, hit right-click on the printer you wish to set as default.
- Then, tap on Set as default.
- Lastly, you can also change the printer option while printing out the form. Ensure that your printer is not turned off when you are trying to print and also connected to your system; else, you’ll always end up with this error code.
Solution 4: Completely Uninstall and Reinstall Sage 50 Accounting
To uninstall Sage 50 software
- The initial step is to hit the Start button and choose Programs and Features/ Apps and Features.
- Then, select Sage 50 software and then uninstall it.
To Reinstall Sage 50 software
- Tap on the Start menu and then select Programs and Features.
- Next, head to the Uninstall section.
- Also, locate Sage and try to reinstall it.
Hopefully, now you’re able to eliminate Sage 50 Printer not Activated Error Code 30, after carrying out all the steps mentioned over here. However, if you come across such an error code while trying to email or print forms, PDF files, reports, or other documents, or if you don’t have any idea about how to tackle it then don’t panic; just immediately contact our certified tech experts. As soon as you share your concern with us, we start working to help you out with the most satisfactory results.